Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

April Design Team Color Challenge

                      

for our April Design Color Challenge



This month I created this desk top note/picture holder which my daughter will give to one of her teachers at the end of the school year as a thank you give in her appreciation basket. 

This is a spare 3 x 3 piece of wood which I altered with DCWV paper.  I predrilled at the top to insert my wire which I bought at the local hardware store.  I coiled the top which can hold notes or pictures.

My embellishments are gross grain ribbon in canary yellow, stamped the word "love" with stazon ink in black.  My flowers are cut with my Cricut Expression and layered for a dimensional look.

Thanks for stopping by, become one of my followers, and give a shout out of kindness in my comments.  I love to hear what you think of my creation(s)!
Blessings,

1 comment:

Canonbury creations said...

Fabulous project Naomi! Beautiful design and how did you coil that wire so perfectly:D
Val x