Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A RAK for a dear friend

Here is a bird condo I made for a dear friend who was diagnosed with a brain tumor and then had surger and is now going through chemo and radiation.  Forgive the back picture taking.  I used various products on these as well as a Martha Stewart punch and Helmar glues.  Made my own nest out of raffia and glue and used small pebbles for eggs in the nest.  My husband made the base for me and added the dowel in making the house a "condo".  He is so handy!  Love it when he helps me with my creations!
Enjoy

A side view with the flower I made with various punches.

Tried to get a picture of the nest with the "eggs" inside.
A picture of the back.  I used Creative Memories stickers with the saying "Angels watching over you" to let her know she can always rely on her special angel to lean on!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Comments always welcome!

1 comment:

Gill McCall said...

what a fantastic creation - i love it. I hope you friend is doing fine.